BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking in Bulgaria concentrates on servicing corporate clients, financial and public institutions, spanning over the major sectors of the economy. Its “one-stop shopping” concept provides corporate clients with a full range of commercial and investment banking products.
Our aim is to develop value-added solutions for our clients with a strong advisory component by drawing on the vast expertise of the BNP Paribas Group. Our services:
- Transaction banking
- Cash management
- Energy, commodities and trade finance
- Project, structured finance and export finance
- Discounting of receivables / forfeiting with / without recourse
- Equity and fixed income derivatives, foreign exchange, interest rate risk and price risk hedging.
- Escrow services for foreign and domestic corporates and institutions
- Corporate finance advisory for mergers, acquisitions and privatizations
- Arranging and underwriting syndicated credit facilities
- Issuing corporate bonds / international bond placement
A client focused bank firmly positioned in Bulgaria
In Bulgaria, BNP Paribas S.A. – Sofia Branch employs professional teams with in-depth knowledge of the local economy and key sectors, exercising their profession with the highest ethical standards. Fully integrated within the BNP Paribas Group, relying on nearly 19,000 professionals around the world, we provide efficient coordination and cooperation with the in-house experts throughout Europe.
Our focus is to develop partner-like relationships with large corporates, financial and public institutions with which we identify mutually beneficial business opportunities. We offer our clients operationally efficient and competitive services to the Bulgarian market via our central main office in Sofia.