CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER
- Fixed Term
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER
Joining BNP Paribas means joining a Group that’s constantly transforming itself in order to adapt to our changing society and to build the world of tomorrow. Applying to work at BNP Paribas is not just about applying for a job, it’s about giving meaning to your work! And to meet these challenges, we need skills and competencies at all levels. So, whether you’re a student, a recent graduate or a junior, then our Client Service Officer position is perfectly suited to you!
As Client Service Officer your role is to ensure high quality of service and support excellence to our Corporate Clients.
What is the role?
- Guarantee client’s satisfaction and client’s satisfaction improvement
- Responsible for the setup of the local Cash Management e-banking implementation
- Offer positive electronic channel solutions support to clients
- Understand client requirements to simplify requests in coordination with all business partners and internal teams
- Ensure training of clients and internal stakeholders on implemented e-banking solutions
- Follow-up incident resolution, analysis of client’s feedback and actions to ensure complaints are properly managed
- Proactively follow up of new and amended client pricing
- Ensure client pricing conditions are correctly and timely implemented in the systems, as well as coordinated with the respective teams
- Responsible for clients static data management
- Accountable for mandates and documents management, including clients’ rights, authorizations, loan agreements, collateral and covenants
- Strictly follow the internal control framework to ensure process reliability and traceability
What we offer?
- Multinational business environment and a friendly atmosphere
- On-the-job training and networking opportunities
- Advance your expertise and grow your career
- 1-year fixed term contract
What qualities do we look for?
- Fluency in English and MS Office
- Fluent spoken and written Bulgarian language
- Enrolment or completed Bachelor/ Master degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain good relations with clients
- Ability to handle multitask assignments and keep deadlines
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
- Proactive and professional attitude
Why choose BNP Paribas?
- Joining BNP Paribas means choosing a responsible international employer
- Continuous improvement through a wide range of training courses
- Leader committed to diversity, the climate and to sustainable finance
- One professional life, multiple experiences!
You may already know us, but here’s a quick overview of who we are and what we do: a leading banking institution with around 190 000 employees in 65 countries. Joining us means becoming part of a solid, ethical and culturally rich group that is fully committed to more sustainable and inclusive finance. Faced with the societal and environmental issues that challenge the entire planet, BNP Paribas has been transforming itself for several years, with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals as its compass. So, are you ready to make your contribution to more responsible and evenly shared growth?